Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I kind of suck at this whole updating thing...but let me just show you a little bit of my life as of late.
This is Brittyn & Grant at Young Life Tacky Prom. love them.

My sweet MalPal at the Spring Pep Rally.

Brittyn and myself after her last spring show...isn't she just beautuful?!

my daddy...he's so cute.

Marci and my itty bitty best friend Dane

isn't he the cutest old man baby you've ever seen?
and seriously? what a chick magnet!
special guest appearance by t.swift there in the background.
malpal, liz, shalyn and myself went to houston to see Phoenix.
and incase you were wondering: yes, they put on a good show.
so that's about it for now...i forgot my camera last weekend, but i had a fun little roadtrip.
i'll try to be better...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment